Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy School Holidays!



Hi all
Its been a very long time since we last updated here. Seemed everybody is busy.. ;). FB has taken over I guessed! Anyway, the school is still undergoing major renovations and the ongoing work is the sports 'complex'. There's a grandstand being built and the courts are taking shapes. Can't wait for the completion. Just to share some pics...


Oh, one more thing... May was the momth we were kept busy with the famous ASEAN GALLERY..guessed we couldn't make it to the next round/stage. However, we had fun though preparing the items for our respective countries. My group had Malaysia. The three of us had the experience of going to the Malaysian embassy and Tourism Malaysia to ask for assistance. Thank you to The Malaysian Embassy and Tourism Malaysia for the help! (That reminds me, I need to do something... ;) )
Have a great day everyone! And Enjoy your holidays, I know I am! Cheers!